We wish you to visit a place where you have seldom been: one of complete satisfaction.
This place really exists and is made up of tangible elements such as the trees, the river, the trout, the gear and those invisible which are int the atmosphere. The warmth and that sensation of well being which we feel when doing what we most like. As you see, its simple, quite simple. All you need, are our years of experience in the most beautiful part of the world and your desire to come and enjoy it.
So, all you have to do is to get in touch with us right away. Many memorable experiences await you in this wonderful place.
Lets live it together.
- 4 to 8 weight rods
- wading boots
- Floating lines, sink tip and shooting tapers type 4 to 6.
Leaders 2 to 5X
- Dry flies: Adam´s Parachute, Caddies fly, Royal Wulf, Tarántulas.
- Nimphs: Phaisant tail, Prince, Hare's ear, some stone flies
- Streamers: Woolly bugger n°4, Zonkers, Rabbits, Matuka (all sort of colours)
Fishing season is spring - summer. Temperatures range between 40F and 80F. Dont forget your rain coat, sunglasses and hat
It will include:
1) Bilingual guides (spanish-english).
2) Advance pre-trip information.
3) Some seasonal special flies.
4) All meals from arrival to departure (including fine local wines,
beer and soft drinks).
5) All lodging accommodations and camping gear.
We also offer One Day programs in Bariloche or Villa la Angostura such as:
|It will not include:
1) Transfers from Buenos Aires to Bariloche or San Martin de los Andes.
2) Individual Fly-fishing and wading gear.
3) Bar expenses and liquors.
5) Airport taxes (where applicable)
6) Personal phone bills.